Popular music composer Manisharma’s studio at Film Nagar, Hyderabad, was reportedly burgled on Saturday. Manisharma went to Chennai on January 27 and returned to his studio only to find that Rs 4.50 lakhs were stolen from an almirah.
Manisharma’s manager filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police. Based on the manager’s suspicion, the cops took Manisharma’s personal assistant into custody and are investigating the matter.
On the work front, Manisharma recently signed Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer. He also has Kalyanram’s MLA coming up.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US