Popular music composer Manisharma’s studio at Film Nagar, Hyderabad, was reportedly burgled on Saturday. Manisharma went to Chennai on January 27 and returned to his studio only to find that Rs 4.50 lakhs were stolen from an almirah.
Manisharma’s manager filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police. Based on the manager’s suspicion, the cops took Manisharma’s personal assistant into custody and are investigating the matter.
On the work front, Manisharma recently signed Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer. He also has Kalyanram’s MLA coming up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?