Popular music composer Manisharma’s studio at Film Nagar, Hyderabad, was reportedly burgled on Saturday. Manisharma went to Chennai on January 27 and returned to his studio only to find that Rs 4.50 lakhs were stolen from an almirah.
Manisharma’s manager filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police. Based on the manager’s suspicion, the cops took Manisharma’s personal assistant into custody and are investigating the matter.
On the work front, Manisharma recently signed Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer. He also has Kalyanram’s MLA coming up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date