Popular music composer Manisharma’s studio at Film Nagar, Hyderabad, was reportedly burgled on Saturday. Manisharma went to Chennai on January 27 and returned to his studio only to find that Rs 4.50 lakhs were stolen from an almirah.
Manisharma’s manager filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police. Based on the manager’s suspicion, the cops took Manisharma’s personal assistant into custody and are investigating the matter.
On the work front, Manisharma recently signed Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer. He also has Kalyanram’s MLA coming up.
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets