Bus Stop is making a killing at box office and it’s showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. Directed by Maruthi, the film, starring Prince and Sri Divya, had released on November 11 and right on day one it began reaping profits for Bellamkonda Suresh. Bus Stop was made with a budget of Rs 1.75 crores and going by the return on investment, it’s one of the biggest hits among low budget films. The collections are still strong in A centres and it’s expected to rake in more money for few more days. Considering the fact that two big budget films have released in the past two weeks, it’s an achievement for this low budget film to register such massive collections. JB had composed the music and Prabhakar Reddy was the cinematographer. Meanwhile, Maruthi is currently working on his next project which will be produced by Geeta Arts banner and Prabhakar Reddy is going to direct a film titled Premakatha Chitram which has Sudheer Babu in lead role.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser