The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ongoing film under the direction of senior director KS Ravikumar is going on at a fast pace. The makers are planning to release the film in the month of December.
On the other hand, the pre-release business of the film is opened in all areas. According to the reports, the film’s West Godavari distribution rights were bagged by noted distribution house Usha Pictures. Coming to the Nizam region, distribution rights are sold for Asian Films.
Being produced by C.Kalyan, this as-yet-untitled film has Vedhika and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?