The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s highly-anticipated film is expected to resume from this month-end. On the other hand, even before the film’s shooting is wrapped up, the makers are receiving crazy offers.
A few weeks ago, news came out that the film’s digital rights were sold for ₹9 crores. Now, the fresh buzz is that popular entertainment channel Gemini TV has acquired the film’s satellite rights by offering a hefty amount.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film has Thaman as the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?