The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s highly-anticipated film is expected to resume from this month-end. On the other hand, even before the film’s shooting is wrapped up, the makers are receiving crazy offers.
A few weeks ago, news came out that the film’s digital rights were sold for ₹9 crores. Now, the fresh buzz is that popular entertainment channel Gemini TV has acquired the film’s satellite rights by offering a hefty amount.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film has Thaman as the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May