Today (April 21st) marks the 100th day for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s action entertainer ‘Businessman’. The movie created a sensation when it released on January 13th 2012 and took in phenomenal openings to end up as one of the highest grossers of Mahesh Babu’s career.Success was extra sweet because the movie came immediately after a massive blockbuster like ‘Dookudu’. The film had Mahesh Babu playing the role of Surya Bhai, an extremely intelligent gangster. Kajal Aggarwal was seen as the heroine and Thaman scored the music.
The film was shot in a remarkably shot span of time by director Puri Jagan and the movie’s success altered the dynamics of the film industry considerably. Most of the big heroes and directors are now eager to wrap up films as fast as they can. ‘Businessman’ was produced by Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations