The threat of comparisons – between Businessman and Pokiri – rest lightly on Puris shoulders. He laughs off saying he cannot understand the questions since the storylines are diametrically opposite. In Pokiri, Mahesh is a police officer gunning after a don. In Businessman, Mahesh is a commoner aiming to become a don. With a resigned smile he adds, “they still keep asking me the question.” But he justifies the comparison too saying that the light-heartedness of the characters in dealing with intensely violent and emotional situations still remains the same. He assured Mahesh’s fans that there are a few one-liners in the film which will project Mahesh’s heroism in a never before manner. Not only the shooting was fast paced, the director tongue firmly in cheek, says the movie too will be a fast paced action entertainer. After Bodyguard, Businessman will be among the first of the many big budgeted movies that will be released in 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?