The threat of comparisons – between Businessman and Pokiri – rest lightly on Puris shoulders. He laughs off saying he cannot understand the questions since the storylines are diametrically opposite. In Pokiri, Mahesh is a police officer gunning after a don. In Businessman, Mahesh is a commoner aiming to become a don. With a resigned smile he adds, “they still keep asking me the question.” But he justifies the comparison too saying that the light-heartedness of the characters in dealing with intensely violent and emotional situations still remains the same. He assured Mahesh’s fans that there are a few one-liners in the film which will project Mahesh’s heroism in a never before manner. Not only the shooting was fast paced, the director tongue firmly in cheek, says the movie too will be a fast paced action entertainer. After Bodyguard, Businessman will be among the first of the many big budgeted movies that will be released in 2012.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years