The threat of comparisons – between Businessman and Pokiri – rest lightly on Puris shoulders. He laughs off saying he cannot understand the questions since the storylines are diametrically opposite. In Pokiri, Mahesh is a police officer gunning after a don. In Businessman, Mahesh is a commoner aiming to become a don. With a resigned smile he adds, “they still keep asking me the question.” But he justifies the comparison too saying that the light-heartedness of the characters in dealing with intensely violent and emotional situations still remains the same. He assured Mahesh’s fans that there are a few one-liners in the film which will project Mahesh’s heroism in a never before manner. Not only the shooting was fast paced, the director tongue firmly in cheek, says the movie too will be a fast paced action entertainer. After Bodyguard, Businessman will be among the first of the many big budgeted movies that will be released in 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s promotions hitting the right note
- Sye Raa’s latest worldwide collections
- Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu’s trailer gets a release date
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero