Prince Mahesh Babu’s Businessman has set East Godavari on fire with some storming Box Office performance. The movie has turned in a phenomenal share of about 2.27 Crores for the 1st week. This is about 2 lakhs more than the long run share of the blockbuster ‘Pokiri’ !
The movie is still going strong after more than a week since release and analysts say that Businessman will eclipse Dookudu’s long run share of Rs 3.10 Crores in East Godavari. This goes to show what a phenomenal hit the movie is. Puri Jagan’s explosive dialogues and Mahesh Babu’s terrific performance are proving to be the biggest attractions for the movie. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine and R.R.Movie Makers banner produced the film.
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next