Prince Mahesh Babu’s Businessman has set East Godavari on fire with some storming Box Office performance. The movie has turned in a phenomenal share of about 2.27 Crores for the 1st week. This is about 2 lakhs more than the long run share of the blockbuster ‘Pokiri’ !
The movie is still going strong after more than a week since release and analysts say that Businessman will eclipse Dookudu’s long run share of Rs 3.10 Crores in East Godavari. This goes to show what a phenomenal hit the movie is. Puri Jagan’s explosive dialogues and Mahesh Babu’s terrific performance are proving to be the biggest attractions for the movie. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine and R.R.Movie Makers banner produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s heroine B-Town bound?
- Evaru’s first-week collections
- Mahesh doing senior hero’s project?
- Saaho special midnight shows in full flow?
- Revealed-Shraddha Kapoor’s remuneration for Saaho
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next