Puri Jagannadh’s Businessman is the latest Telugu film to be remade in Bengali. Over the past few years, several Telugu films including Vikramarkudu, Gamyam, Krishna among other films, have been remade in Bengali and now Mahesh Babu,Kajal starrer Businessman has been remade in Bengali. Jeet, one of the biggest stars in Bengali cinema, has played the lead role and it is said to be a faithful remake of the original film. Reliance Entertainment has produced the remake and the film has been titled as ‘Boss’. The film is going to release soon across West Bengal and few other parts of India.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?