Mahesh Babu, Kajal starrer Businessman is cruising ahead with impressive collections. On the first days of its release, the producers claimed that the film collected a share of close to Rs 13.78 crores. We have some updates about the film’s collections on the second day and please note that these are only approximate collection reports.
Second day’s collections (approximate shares)
Ceded – Rs 75 lakhs
Nizam – Rs 1.49 crores
Nellore – Rs 18 lakhs
Guntur – Rs 42 lakhs
Vizag – Rs 35 lakhs
Krishna – Rs 18.5 lakhs
East Godavari – Rs 30 lakhs
West Godavari – Rs 25 lakhs
The huge difference between the collections on day 1 and day 2 is obviously due to a huge release for Venkatesh, Trisha starrer Bodyguard, which also is doing quite well at box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat