Mahesh Babu, Kajal starrer Businessman is cruising ahead with impressive collections. On the first days of its release, the producers claimed that the film collected a share of close to Rs 13.78 crores. We have some updates about the film’s collections on the second day and please note that these are only approximate collection reports.
Second day’s collections (approximate shares)
Ceded – Rs 75 lakhs
Nizam – Rs 1.49 crores
Nellore – Rs 18 lakhs
Guntur – Rs 42 lakhs
Vizag – Rs 35 lakhs
Krishna – Rs 18.5 lakhs
East Godavari – Rs 30 lakhs
West Godavari – Rs 25 lakhs
The huge difference between the collections on day 1 and day 2 is obviously due to a huge release for Venkatesh, Trisha starrer Bodyguard, which also is doing quite well at box-office.
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed