Mahesh Babu, Kajal starrer Businessman is cruising ahead with impressive collections. On the first days of its release, the producers claimed that the film collected a share of close to Rs 13.78 crores. We have some updates about the film’s collections on the second day and please note that these are only approximate collection reports.
Second day’s collections (approximate shares)
Ceded – Rs 75 lakhs
Nizam – Rs 1.49 crores
Nellore – Rs 18 lakhs
Guntur – Rs 42 lakhs
Vizag – Rs 35 lakhs
Krishna – Rs 18.5 lakhs
East Godavari – Rs 30 lakhs
West Godavari – Rs 25 lakhs
The huge difference between the collections on day 1 and day 2 is obviously due to a huge release for Venkatesh, Trisha starrer Bodyguard, which also is doing quite well at box-office.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US