Akkineni Nagarjuna has been busy shooting for his back to back projects under the debutant Kalyan Krishna and Vamshi Paidipally’s direction for the past few months. Already, his film with Kalyan, Soggade Chinni Nayana, finished a major portion of its talkie part and the next schedule will commence from 26th June in Hyderabad.
On the other hand, Nag’s multistarrer film with Karthi and Tamannaah in Vamshi’s direction will again go on floors after a brief gap from 10th July. In Soggade Chinni Nayana, Nag will be seen in dual roles and in Vamshi’s film, he is rumored to be playing a shockingly never seen before role. More details about this role will be revealed soon.
Ram Mohan of Uyyala Jampala fame is producing Soggade Chinni Nayana, while PVP Cinema is producing the yet to be titled Nag-Karthi multistarrer.
- Sesh Adivi clarifies about his role in Samantha’s next
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll