Traditionally, February has never been a very good month for the Telugu Film Industry and most filmmakers try to avoid the month. However, things seem to be changing now and February has suddenly become a hot slot. This year, Young Rebel Star Prabhas scored a solid hit in February with the film ‘Mirchi’.
In 2014, February will be a very busy month. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’, Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’, Nayanathara’s ‘Anamika’ and Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Rey’ are currently scheduled for a release in Feb.
With the growing number of multiplexes and a burgeoning young adult base, the dynamics of movie distribution and release plans of TFI are changing
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties