Traditionally, February has never been a very good month for the Telugu Film Industry and most filmmakers try to avoid the month. However, things seem to be changing now and February has suddenly become a hot slot. This year, Young Rebel Star Prabhas scored a solid hit in February with the film ‘Mirchi’.
In 2014, February will be a very busy month. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’, Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’, Nayanathara’s ‘Anamika’ and Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Rey’ are currently scheduled for a release in Feb.
With the growing number of multiplexes and a burgeoning young adult base, the dynamics of movie distribution and release plans of TFI are changing
Articles that might interest you:
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-08-2019
- Mahesh begins shoot at this iconic monument