With less than 4 months left for her wedding with Naga Chaitanya, gorgeous beauty Samantha is juggling multiple projects. Samantha currently has 3 films in Telugu and 4 projects in Tamil and she plans to wrap up a majority of them before her wedding.
After the first schedule of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Samantha joined Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st film and Vishal’s Irumbu Thirai. And on the 16th June, Samantha will kickstart yet another Tamil film starring Sivakarthikeyan.
Samantha has already announced that she will be acting even after her marriage. However, she is going to take at least a month’s break before and after her wedding, and that explains her frantic schedules.
Articles that might interest you:
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan