Tamil star Suriya has been busy juggling two projects, NGK and Suriya37, for the last couple of months. Yesterday, Suriya wrapped up the Kulu Manali schedule for Suriya37. And without taking any break, he is going to kick-start NGK’s final schedule in a day or two.
Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters towards the end of this year. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this intense political drama.
Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in NGK. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are bankrolling the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy