Tamil star Suriya has been busy juggling two projects, NGK and Suriya37, for the last couple of months. Yesterday, Suriya wrapped up the Kulu Manali schedule for Suriya37. And without taking any break, he is going to kick-start NGK’s final schedule in a day or two.
Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters towards the end of this year. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this intense political drama.
Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in NGK. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are bankrolling the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director