Producer Dil Raju is getting ready for a very busy end to 2016. Normally, big producers tend to avoid much activity towards the end of the year but producer Dil Raju is not one who plays by established norms. He is gearing up to release a number of films over the next few months.
First up is the film ‘ISM’. As soon as that is done, Dil Raju is planning to release Remo. There will be Vellipomake after that and December will see the launch of Nani’s Nenu Local. All of these films are carrying good reports and if they end up meeting expectations, will bring a windfall for Dil Raju.
Dil Raju will also start production of Allu Arjun’s ‘DJ’ very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara