Producer Dil Raju is getting ready for a very busy end to 2016. Normally, big producers tend to avoid much activity towards the end of the year but producer Dil Raju is not one who plays by established norms. He is gearing up to release a number of films over the next few months.
First up is the film ‘ISM’. As soon as that is done, Dil Raju is planning to release Remo. There will be Vellipomake after that and December will see the launch of Nani’s Nenu Local. All of these films are carrying good reports and if they end up meeting expectations, will bring a windfall for Dil Raju.
Dil Raju will also start production of Allu Arjun’s ‘DJ’ very soon.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film