A few months ago, news came out that noted director Sreenu Vaitla is gearing up for a sequel to his 2007 blockbuster comedy-drama, Dhee. As per the circulated news, Sreenu Vaitla has already wrapped up the script for the film during the lockdown period.
Manchu Vishu, who acted in the lead role in the first part will be essaying the same character in the sequel too. But the latest buzz is that the project may not go on floors anytime soon as Vishu is fully focused on his ongoing big-budget film, Mosagallu.
If the news turns into reality, this comes as unexpected bad news for Sreenu Vaitla, who is struggling to bounce back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?