A few months ago, news came out that noted director Sreenu Vaitla is gearing up for a sequel to his 2007 blockbuster comedy-drama, Dhee. As per the circulated news, Sreenu Vaitla has already wrapped up the script for the film during the lockdown period.
Manchu Vishu, who acted in the lead role in the first part will be essaying the same character in the sequel too. But the latest buzz is that the project may not go on floors anytime soon as Vishu is fully focused on his ongoing big-budget film, Mosagallu.
If the news turns into reality, this comes as unexpected bad news for Sreenu Vaitla, who is struggling to bounce back.
Articles that might interest you:
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside