Megastar Chiranjeevi will be wrapping up his ongoing project Acharya soon after conditions favour film shootings. The final schedule will be completed in around 2 weeks once the shoot resumes.
Reports suggest Chiranjeevi will be taking a long break from shootings after completing Acharya. He is in no hurry to take his next project onto the floors anytime soon.
The senior hero will wait for normalcy to be restored before moving on to his immediate next project after Acharya. He has Vedhalam, and Lucifer remakes in the pipeline and the final call on when to take these projects onto the floors will be taken by Chiranjeevi in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?
- Chiranjeevi finalizes his next project after Acharya
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?