Megastar Chiranjeevi will be wrapping up his ongoing project Acharya soon after conditions favour film shootings. The final schedule will be completed in around 2 weeks once the shoot resumes.
Reports suggest Chiranjeevi will be taking a long break from shootings after completing Acharya. He is in no hurry to take his next project onto the floors anytime soon.
The senior hero will wait for normalcy to be restored before moving on to his immediate next project after Acharya. He has Vedhalam, and Lucifer remakes in the pipeline and the final call on when to take these projects onto the floors will be taken by Chiranjeevi in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release