After much deliberation following his unsuccessful second film ‘Hello’ Akhil gave his nod to Tholi Prema director Venky Atluri’s script for his third project. The film recently wrapped up an extensive schedule in the UK. Meanwhile, the buzz surrounding Akhil’s 4th film is intensifying with each passing day.
The latest buzz is that Akhil has okayed a script penned by star director Sukumar. The film will be produced by Sukumar but it will be directed by his former assistant and Kumari 21F director Surya Pratap.
On the other hand, there have also been several reports until recently that Akhil had okayed Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty’s script. We will have to wait for a few more days for an official announcement regarding the young Akkineni lad’s next projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?