Young Akkineni lad Akhil is currently busy shooting for Venky Atluri’s film. The film’s first look and title are expected to be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. Now, for the last few days, there has been a huge buzz regarding Akhil’s next film.
Social media has been abuzz with speculations that Akhil’s next film will be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Rumored to be directed by Aadhi Pinisetty’s brother Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty, the Telugu version will be produced by Nagarjuna. Hot shot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is said to be producing Akhil4’s Hindi version. However, we will have to wait for a few more days until the official announcement is out.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event