Young Akkineni lad Akhil is currently busy shooting for Venky Atluri’s film. The film’s first look and title are expected to be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. Now, for the last few days, there has been a huge buzz regarding Akhil’s next film.
Social media has been abuzz with speculations that Akhil’s next film will be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Rumored to be directed by Aadhi Pinisetty’s brother Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty, the Telugu version will be produced by Nagarjuna. Hot shot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is said to be producing Akhil4’s Hindi version. However, we will have to wait for a few more days until the official announcement is out.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake