Young Akkineni lad Akhil is currently busy shooting for Venky Atluri’s film. The film’s first look and title are expected to be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. Now, for the last few days, there has been a huge buzz regarding Akhil’s next film.
Social media has been abuzz with speculations that Akhil’s next film will be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Rumored to be directed by Aadhi Pinisetty’s brother Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty, the Telugu version will be produced by Nagarjuna. Hot shot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is said to be producing Akhil4’s Hindi version. However, we will have to wait for a few more days until the official announcement is out.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb