Young Akkineni lad Akhil is currently busy shooting for Venky Atluri’s film. The film’s first look and title are expected to be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. Now, for the last few days, there has been a huge buzz regarding Akhil’s next film.
Social media has been abuzz with speculations that Akhil’s next film will be a Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Rumored to be directed by Aadhi Pinisetty’s brother Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty, the Telugu version will be produced by Nagarjuna. Hot shot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is said to be producing Akhil4’s Hindi version. However, we will have to wait for a few more days until the official announcement is out.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence