The amazing combination of Tamil stalwarts, Kamal Haasan and Mani Ratnam, stunned the entire nation with Nayakudu which was released way back in 1987. The film turned out to be a huge commercial and critical success and it is considered one of the classic films ever produced in India. Since then, Mani and Kamal never teamed up again while some rumours did several rounds post the debacle of Kadali.
Much to the amusement of fans of these legends, Kamal Haasan said in a recent media interaction that they both have been discussing on a possibility of working together. Kamal further said that if things fall into place, they will work on a Tamil-Hindi bilingual and that Mani Ratnam is seriously chalking out the possibilities.
Needless to say, excited fans will now hope that this mesmerizing combination materialises someday soon.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara