Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently gearing up for his next project, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual in star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ direction. Even before the film went on floors, the buzz surrounding Mahesh’s next project is intensifying with several reports.
According to the latest reports, Mahesh Babu is in talks with his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva. Apparently, the successful combo is planning to join forces once again from January 2017, after Mahesh wraps up Murugadoss’ project. Senior producer DVV Danayya is expected to produce this film.
We will have to wait for some more time to see if this speculation will end up becoming true.
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha