Legendary actress Sridevi’s elder daughter, Janhvi Kapoor, has established herself as a sought-after actress in Bollywood. Now, Sridevi’s younger daughter, Khushi Kapoor, too, is gearing up for her silver screen debut. Khushi recently completed her higher studies in acting in Los Angeles, USA and returned to Mumbai.
Already, speculations are rife that hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar will be introducing Khushi in one of his upcoming productions. On the other hand, the latest buzz is that Khushi’s father and veteran producer Boney Kapoor is keen on introducing Khushi even in Tollywood and that he is in talks with a couple of top directors and production houses. Well, we will have to wait until the Kapoor’s family makes a formal announcement on Khushi’s acting debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts