Ever since the Tamil film media circles published the news of Suriya teaming up with Trivikram, there have been numerous discussions about this sensational combination. While the reports say that the film will be commenced early next year, others say that nothing has been finalised yet and that Trivikram has only given his word to Studio Green’s Gnanavel Raja.
The reports further said that Trivikram has already been given the signing amount and that the film will surely happen once both the stars are free from their immediate commitments. Currently, Suriya is acting in Vikram Kumar’s 24, after which he will move on to Singham 3 and a film with young director Vinoth.
On the other hand, Trivikram is yet to take a decision on his next movie, which is expected to feature either Naga Chaitanya or Nithiin.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback