It’s been reported earlier that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is reprising yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa’s role in the latter’s biopic, Thalaivi. The film’s shoot will commence in August, after Kangana wraps up her ongoing projects.
Meanwhile, a leading national daily reported that Kangana is being paid a staggering Rs 24 crores as her remuneration to act in Jayaa’s biopic. Needless to say, the news has come across as a huge shocker. If this news turns out to be true, Kangana will make history as the highest paid Indian film actress ever, beating the likes of Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?