It’s been reported earlier that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is reprising yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa’s role in the latter’s biopic, Thalaivi. The film’s shoot will commence in August, after Kangana wraps up her ongoing projects.
Meanwhile, a leading national daily reported that Kangana is being paid a staggering Rs 24 crores as her remuneration to act in Jayaa’s biopic. Needless to say, the news has come across as a huge shocker. If this news turns out to be true, Kangana will make history as the highest paid Indian film actress ever, beating the likes of Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of this multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday
- Noted actor joins Chiru-Koratala film
- Bold Trailer of Mr and Miss impresses
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Yet another action drama for Naga Shaurya