It’s been reported earlier that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is reprising yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa’s role in the latter’s biopic, Thalaivi. The film’s shoot will commence in August, after Kangana wraps up her ongoing projects.
Meanwhile, a leading national daily reported that Kangana is being paid a staggering Rs 24 crores as her remuneration to act in Jayaa’s biopic. Needless to say, the news has come across as a huge shocker. If this news turns out to be true, Kangana will make history as the highest paid Indian film actress ever, beating the likes of Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans
- Malayalam actor joins Allu Arjun film
- Anirudh slams his critics with a satirical tweet
- Kanchana 3 opens to decent occupancy in single screens