Senior character artiste Naga Babu has slowed down on his movies assignments since the pandemic and lockdown. He often surprises his fans by posting striking photoshoot pictures. Now, the buzz around Naga Babu’s Bollywood debut is getting intensified of late.
A couple of weeks ago, Naga Babu was rumoured to have been approached by director VV Vinayak for a negative role in the much-talked-about Hindi remake of Prabhas and Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster, Chatrapati. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement to confirm this speculation.
Chatrapati Hindi remake features young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in a lead role. Veteran Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut
- Official: Yashoda to stream on Amazon Prime Video from this date