Senior character artiste Naga Babu has slowed down on his movies assignments since the pandemic and lockdown. He often surprises his fans by posting striking photoshoot pictures. Now, the buzz around Naga Babu’s Bollywood debut is getting intensified of late.
A couple of weeks ago, Naga Babu was rumoured to have been approached by director VV Vinayak for a negative role in the much-talked-about Hindi remake of Prabhas and Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster, Chatrapati. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement to confirm this speculation.
Chatrapati Hindi remake features young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in a lead role. Veteran Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?