Star heroines Tamannaah and Samantha have joined forces with veteran producer Allu Aravind for a web-series and a talk show respectively. While Tamannaah’s series for Aha is titled 11th Hour, Sam’s talk show ‘Sam Jam’ has already begun streaming on the app.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in the media reveals that Tamannaah has been paid a solid remuneration of Rs 1.8 crore for 11th Hour. On the other hand, Sam has been paid a cool Rs 1 crore for Sam Jam. However, these numbers are mere speculations and the actual figures will be known only to both the actresses and Aha team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?