Star heroines Tamannaah and Samantha have joined forces with veteran producer Allu Aravind for a web-series and a talk show respectively. While Tamannaah’s series for Aha is titled 11th Hour, Sam’s talk show ‘Sam Jam’ has already begun streaming on the app.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in the media reveals that Tamannaah has been paid a solid remuneration of Rs 1.8 crore for 11th Hour. On the other hand, Sam has been paid a cool Rs 1 crore for Sam Jam. However, these numbers are mere speculations and the actual figures will be known only to both the actresses and Aha team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary