Superstar Rajinikanth’s next release will be Jailer, directed by Nelson Dilipkumar. The shoot of the project is currently happening in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. There are strong rumors that Rajini is keen on working with directors TJ Gnanavel and Pradeep Ranganathan.
The talk in the Kollywood film circles is that Rajini is quite impressed by the narration of TJ Gnanavel and gave a green signal to him for a film. Gnanavel directed the hard-hitting social drama Jai Bhim starring Suriya, which received terrific applause from audiences.
Few reports claim that Rajini will be donning a cop role in this flick once again after Darbar. Though there isn’t any official confirmation about the project, fans want Rajini to collaborate with a talented director like Gnanavel. It should be seen if this movie gets materialized.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food