Super Star Rajinikanth’s Darbar is slated to hit theaters on January 10, as a Pongal festive treat. Rajini has joined hands with star director AR Murugadoss for the first time, and expectations are quite high among the duo’s fans. That Rajini is one of the highest paid stars in India is a well known fact.
And the latest buzz reveals a startling news on Rajini’s remuneration for Darbar. Apparently, Lyca Productions’ honcho Subaskaran has paid a shocking Rs 100 crore as Rajini’s paycheck for Darbar. If this news is indeed true, then Rajini is the highest paid actor in Indian Cinema’s history, beating even top Bollywood stars like the Khan trio – Salman, Aamir and SRK – and Akshay Kumar. However, only Rajini and Lyca will know the actual truth amid these speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act