Sashi fame Sujeeth was initially the front runner to direct the Telugu remake of Malayalam political thriller Lucifer with Chiranjeevi in the lead role. But he opted out later, citing creative differences. Senior filmmaker Mohan Raja later came on-board to helm the project and it was officially announced.
Interestingly enough, Sujeeth is said to be in talks with Chiranjeevi again now. He is intending to remake Tamil super hit Yennai Arindal with Chiranjeevi in the lead role now.
Yennai Arindhal is an action drama starring Ajith and Trisha. If things fall into place, the film might soon be remade in Telugu. Sujeeth is presently busy with scripting and he will approach Chiranjeevi with the first draft soon. If Chiranjeevi gives his nod, the Telugu remake of Yennai Arindhal will hit the floors in the near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam
- Chiranjeevi to remake another Malayalam hit movie?
- This recent Telugu movie tastes success after OTT release