Sashi fame Sujeeth was initially the front runner to direct the Telugu remake of Malayalam political thriller Lucifer with Chiranjeevi in the lead role. But he opted out later, citing creative differences. Senior filmmaker Mohan Raja later came on-board to helm the project and it was officially announced.
Interestingly enough, Sujeeth is said to be in talks with Chiranjeevi again now. He is intending to remake Tamil super hit Yennai Arindal with Chiranjeevi in the lead role now.
Yennai Arindhal is an action drama starring Ajith and Trisha. If things fall into place, the film might soon be remade in Telugu. Sujeeth is presently busy with scripting and he will approach Chiranjeevi with the first draft soon. If Chiranjeevi gives his nod, the Telugu remake of Yennai Arindhal will hit the floors in the near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to go on floors soon
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Raja Raja Chora’s fun teaser is out now