Young director Venky Atluri achieved a blockbuster success with Vaathi/SIR starring Dhanush. Venky Atluri gave a good comeback with this Tamil-Telugu bilingual after a few disappointments. The young director recently got married too.
The latest buzz on social media is that Venky Atluri will be directing Malayalam star hero Dulquer Salmaan in his next. The rumor also states that Sithara Entertainments, which bankrolled Vaathi/SIR, will be producing this flick. Dulquer had two memorable outings in Telugu with Mahanati and Sita Ramam.
Venky Atluri has managed to give a good social message with Vaathi, and he has nicely incorporated the commercial elements too. So if the news turns out to be valid, it would really be an exciting combo to watch out for.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu composer Mark K Robin wins appreciation for 8 A.M. Metro’s music
- 2018 sets a sensational new record in Kerala
- Dulquer Salmaan’s King of Kotha wraps up its shoot
- Bro: Pawan Kalyan’s sneakers price leave fans in shock
- Nabha Natesh surprises fans with her artistic skills
- Title of mega hero’s next will be announced tomorrow
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food