BVS Ravi’s latest film Jawaan, starring Sai Dharam Tej and Mehreen, opened to good numbers at the box-office this weekend. The film’s plot and Tej, Prasanna’s performances were widely appreciated; however, the film has already fallen prey to piracy much to everyone’s shock.
Reacting to the piracy issue of the film, BVS Ravi said, “It’s heartbreaking to see that piracy has become so universal and nothing much is being done to curb it. You go to buy a new phone and they tell you that they can load latest releases on your phone. People are even playing latest films in buses. Everyone is passionate about films, but it has some value once when you come to theatres to watch it. I hope at least one Jawaan from every family takes a firm stand to curb this menace.”
The director made these remarks while addressing the media earlier today and his emotional outburst has been making news ever since.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US