Kamal Haasan is back with his latest flick ‘Uttama Villain’. The movie has already created a lot of buzz with its unique trailer and according to the latest update, noted producer C Kalyan has bagged the Telugu dubbing rights of this film for a whopping 8 crores.
The film will release in close to 1500 screens on the 10th of April. Kamal Haasan will be seen in the roles of a superstar and a Theyyam artist in this flick. Ramesh Aravind is the director and Gibran has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot