The theatrical trailer for Rana Daggubati’s latest presentation, the much-talked-about indie film C/O Kancharapalem, was released yesterday to a unanimous positive response from movie lovers and celebrities. Already, film stars like Sukumar, Krish, MM Keeravani, Srinivas Avasarala and Tharun Bhascker etc showered praises on the film.
C/O Kancharapalem is a slice of life drama and the film showcases the love stories of several day to day people living in a place called Kancharapalem in Vizag. The film is slated for release on September 7.
C/O Kancharapalem is directed by debutant Venkatesh Maha and produced by Dr Paruchuri Vijaya Praveena. The film had received accolades at its world premiere at the New York Indian Film Festival earlier this summer.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake