The theatrical trailer for Rana Daggubati’s latest presentation, the much-talked-about indie film C/O Kancharapalem, was released yesterday to a unanimous positive response from movie lovers and celebrities. Already, film stars like Sukumar, Krish, MM Keeravani, Srinivas Avasarala and Tharun Bhascker etc showered praises on the film.
C/O Kancharapalem is a slice of life drama and the film showcases the love stories of several day to day people living in a place called Kancharapalem in Vizag. The film is slated for release on September 7.
C/O Kancharapalem is directed by debutant Venkatesh Maha and produced by Dr Paruchuri Vijaya Praveena. The film had received accolades at its world premiere at the New York Indian Film Festival earlier this summer.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled