There is no stopping for Prince Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu at the box office. The collections have already surpassed the 50 Crore mark and the social content in the film is drawing accolades from various bigwigs of the film industry and the political spectrum.
Latest politician to join the long list of admirers is Cabinet Minister M.Venkaiah Naidu. Yesterday evening, M.P Galla Jayadev arranged a special screening of Srimanthudu for the Telugu ministers in Delhi. It is learnt that Venkaiah Naidu has appreciated the movie for its message-oriented subject and the entertaining narration.
Directed by Koratala Siva, the film has Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Mythri Movie Makers have produced it.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success