Universal Star Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroopam’ is going to hit the screens in Andhra Pradesh this Friday and the film will get a decent release. The question on everyone’s mind is this – Can Kamal’s film make an impact at the Box Office which is currently being dominated by ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and ‘Naayak’ ?
Well, the movie is expected to get decent openings in Hyderabad and a few other cities but on the whole, trade pundits are not too keen about the film’s commercial prospects. “Currently, SVSC and Naayak are doing brisk business. Unless Viswaroopam generates tremendous positive talk, it will be difficult to sway crowds from the two Telugu flicks”, said a distributor from Krishna district.
Kamal Haasan has many admirers in Andhra Pradesh, so it will be interesting to see what happens this weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam to select Telugu directors for his web series
- Balayya to skip CM Jagan’s meeting with Tollywood-Here’s why
- NTR gearing up for a crucial episode
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Prabhas creates another new record on social media