Tamil star Karthi is becoming a popular hero in Telugu these days. His easy charm, ability to speak in fluent Telugu and his affable nature are winning him friends in the industry very fast. Karthi is currently gearing up for a straight Telugu film and he has a couple of interesting offers in the pipeline. When asked about his Telugu projects, Karthi said ” I will hopefully be able to announce a project soon. I am looking at a couple of scripts but nothing has been finalized yet”.
Karthi is also all praise for Telugu directors. “All the senior directors here are very good and I would love to get a chance to work with them. I can never forget Rajamouli’s compliment after he watched ‘Siruthai’. It was a remake of his super hit ‘Vikramarkudu’ and he heartily applauded my performance in it”, he said.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties