Released in summer earlier this year, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s period village drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become a huge blockbuster at the box-office. The film has collected over Rs 120 crore share worldwide and ended up as the third highest grosser in Tollywood history, after the Baahubali franchise.
Rangasthalam is all set for a grand release across Kerala in November with the original title. The film’s Malayalam dubbing has been completed already and RD Illuminations, the distribution house which is releasing Rangasthalam in Malayalam, will announce the release date soon. Needless to say, all eyes will be on the film’s performance in Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity