Released in summer earlier this year, Ram Charan and Sukumar’s period village drama, Rangasthalam, went on to become a huge blockbuster at the box-office. The film has collected over Rs 120 crore share worldwide and ended up as the third highest grosser in Tollywood history, after the Baahubali franchise.
Rangasthalam is all set for a grand release across Kerala in November with the original title. The film’s Malayalam dubbing has been completed already and RD Illuminations, the distribution house which is releasing Rangasthalam in Malayalam, will announce the release date soon. Needless to say, all eyes will be on the film’s performance in Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India