Malayalam actress Mamta Mohandas, who was last seen in Nagarjuna’s 2010 thriller, Kedi, is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood after 11 long years. The actress is currently shooting for a Malayalam-Telugu-Tamil trilingual film, titled Lalbagh, that is under progress in Chennai.
Lalbagh is being directed by Prasanth Murali Padmanabhan. The film is set in the world of software companies and it’s said to be a thriller. The film will be having its theatrical release later this summer. After she beat cancer a few years ago, Mamta mostly restricted herself to Malayalam and Tamil Cinema. The actress is also a prolific singer and had crooned several hit numbers in popular movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date