Over the past few weeks, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has been attaining everyone’s attention with his #justasking tweet series and the guest columns in a vernacular Kannada news daily. Prakash Raj has been criticizing the divisive and communal politics in the state and across the country.
This morning, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and revealed that his guest column has been ended abruptly. He went on to say that he knows the invisible hands behind this and that no act can break the bond he shares with his readers just by blocking a platform. Recently, Prakash Raj said that he will join politics if anyone challenges him.
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) January 4, 2018
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film