Over the past few weeks, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has been attaining everyone’s attention with his #justasking tweet series and the guest columns in a vernacular Kannada news daily. Prakash Raj has been criticizing the divisive and communal politics in the state and across the country.
This morning, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and revealed that his guest column has been ended abruptly. He went on to say that he knows the invisible hands behind this and that no act can break the bond he shares with his readers just by blocking a platform. Recently, Prakash Raj said that he will join politics if anyone challenges him.
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) January 4, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans want Pawan to team up with this hero for a multi-starrer
- Star director finally starts scripting for his next
- This star hero suggested Lawrence’s name for Chandramukhi 2
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred