It’s been nearly 6 weeks since film shootings across the country came to a sudden halt due to the the Coronavirus outbreak. Even as the May 3rd deadline of the lockdown is fast approaching, uncertainty regarding the resuming of shootings is bothering a lot of filmmakers.
Voicing similar concerns, director Anil Ravipudi said in a latest interview that filmmakers cannot plan their shootings at least until the uncertainty is cleared. “Everything depends on the government’s directives. We can’t proceed to shoot unless there’s clarity about when cinema halls will be reopened,” Anil said.
The young director is currently locked down in his hometown with his writing team and is busy penning the script for F3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy