Prakash Raj’s ‘chameleon’ comments on actor-politician Pawan Kalyan didn’t go down well with the latter’s fans and his brother Naga Babu. In a strongly worded Twitter post this morning, Naga Babu condemned Prakash Raj’s comments and called him a ‘pseudo intellectual’.
In his reply, Prakash Raj told Naga Babu that he understood Naga Babu’s love for his brother Pawan Kalyan. “I understand your love for your brother. Please understand my love for my country. I speak Telugu, but I don’t understand your kind of language,” Prakash Raj tweeted.
@NagaBabuOffl గౌరవనీయులైన నాగబాబుగారికి,
మీ తమ్ముడు మీద ఉన్న ప్రేమ నాకు అర్థం అయ్యింది. నాకు దేశం మీద ఉన్న ప్రేమని మీరు అర్థం చేసుకోండి.
నాకు తెలుగు భాష వచ్చు కానీ మీ భాష రాదు. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) November 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?