Actress Payal Rajput had made a sensational debut with a bold role in the blockbuster romantic drama, RX100, last year. The actress will soon be seen in another bold role in RDX Love. A couple of photographs from the film were out recently and Payal’s ultra glamorous treat was a hit among her fans.
However, it looks like Payal is fed up with the ‘bold’ image she has acquired since RX100. In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Payal said that in reality she is actually a simple, homely girl. “I can’t wait to break the ‘bold and hot’ image people have of me. I don’t want to get typecast. My debut was so effective I guess, many are even scared of approaching me on the sets,” Payal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture