Actress Payal Rajput had made a sensational debut with a bold role in the blockbuster romantic drama, RX100, last year. The actress will soon be seen in another bold role in RDX Love. A couple of photographs from the film were out recently and Payal’s ultra glamorous treat was a hit among her fans.
However, it looks like Payal is fed up with the ‘bold’ image she has acquired since RX100. In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Payal said that in reality she is actually a simple, homely girl. “I can’t wait to break the ‘bold and hot’ image people have of me. I don’t want to get typecast. My debut was so effective I guess, many are even scared of approaching me on the sets,” Payal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song