In yet another case of community politics, a case has been filed against the producers of Mukunda, Nallamalapu Bujji and Tagore Madhu, and director Srikanth Addala for allegedly hurting the sentiments of a particular community. A case has been lodged in Siricilla police station and the complainants have demanded that certain portions of the movie that showed their community in bad light be removed with immediate effect.
Neither the producers nor the director have responded on the issue yet. Mukunda is the debut film of Varun Tej and has Pooja Hegde playing his love interest. The movie has been doing well in most of the areas owing to good word of mouth.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral