In yet another case of community politics, a case has been filed against the producers of Mukunda, Nallamalapu Bujji and Tagore Madhu, and director Srikanth Addala for allegedly hurting the sentiments of a particular community. A case has been lodged in Siricilla police station and the complainants have demanded that certain portions of the movie that showed their community in bad light be removed with immediate effect.
Neither the producers nor the director have responded on the issue yet. Mukunda is the debut film of Varun Tej and has Pooja Hegde playing his love interest. The movie has been doing well in most of the areas owing to good word of mouth.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party