It’s commonplace to see actors’ posters being bathed in milk ahead of film releases. Superstars of both Telugu and Tamil cinema have seen this trend for many years now. But it was probably for the first time that an actor himself told fans to do it!
Actor Simbu, well known to Telugu audiences for films like Manmadha and Vallabha, was recently heard giving a statement ahead of his film Vantha Raajavathaan Varuven where he told his fans to celebrate the first show of the film on the first day in a grand fashion by doing “paalabhishekam” for his cutouts.
Interestingly, this irked the Tamil Nadu Milk Dealers’ Association who have filed a case against him at a police station in Chennai. The particular association has been trying to discourage the waste milk for such activities since almost three years now and were quite shocked that an actor himself was propagating such wastage of a consumable item.
Articles that might interest you:
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office