A Telugu novelist named Syamala Rani filed a police case against hotshot producer Dil Raju, alleging that the producer had plagiarized her novel ‘Na Manasu Ninnu Kore’ for his film Mr. Perfect. The Madhapur police have filed cases under the sections 120A, 415 and 420 in this regard.
Mr. Perfect starred Prabhas, Kajal and Taapsee as the main leads. The film released in April, 2011. This romantic family drama was directed by Dasaradh and it was a huge hit at the box-office. Dil Raju is yet to comment on the plagiarism charges.
Articles that might interest you:
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Press Note: Disco Raja USA Premiers Today