Kathi Mahesh, the actor, and director always lands into controversies. He always makes controversial statements and posts and has been even getting into legal troubles in the past.
A few months back, he posted a message on Lord Rama that did not go well with many. The latest we hear is that Cybercrime police registered a case against Kathi Mahesh for putting up an offensive post on Facebook.
The case has been registered under sections of 153 A, 505 -1b & 505 -2 of IPC, and Kathi Mahesh was produced before Nampally court today where he was sent to 14 days jail custody.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue