Kathi Mahesh, the actor, and director always lands into controversies. He always makes controversial statements and posts and has been even getting into legal troubles in the past.
A few months back, he posted a message on Lord Rama that did not go well with many. The latest we hear is that Cybercrime police registered a case against Kathi Mahesh for putting up an offensive post on Facebook.
The case has been registered under sections of 153 A, 505 -1b & 505 -2 of IPC, and Kathi Mahesh was produced before Nampally court today where he was sent to 14 days jail custody.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film