Samantha Ruth Prabhu-starrer action thriller Yashoda is running successfully in theaters everywhere. The Hari and Harish directorial has landed in trouble.
According to the reports, a case was filed against the makers by EVA IVF Hospital at Hyderabad Civil Court. Going into details, the hospital claimed that the film showcased their hospital in a negative light. The court gave a verdict in favour of the hospital and ordered the Yashoda makers to postpone the OTT release of the movie. So, Yashoda may take more time to make its digital debut.
Yashoda has Unni Mukundan, Rao Ramesh, Murali Sharma, Sampath Raj, Kalpika, and others played key roles. Manisharma provided soundtracks for this flick, which was produced by Sridevi Movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT 2
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Positive word of mouth helps HIT 2 earn big bucks
- Pan-Indian star to grace Unstoppable S2?
- Date locked for Dhamki’s first single
- OTT: Where to watch Goodbye and Ginna