In an unexpected jolt, Hindu Makkal Katchchi, a fringe right wing group based in Tamil Nadu, filed a police complaint, demanding a ban on Bigg Boss Tamil. The HMK further demanded immediate arrest of the show’s host Kamal Haasan and other participants.
The HMK alleged that the show is damaging Tamil culture and further said that the participants are mouthing obscene statements and are going 75 per cent nude while on the show. The HMK sought an immediate arrest of Oviya, Namitha, Ganja Karuppu and Harathi among other participants.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda