In an unexpected jolt, Hindu Makkal Katchchi, a fringe right wing group based in Tamil Nadu, filed a police complaint, demanding a ban on Bigg Boss Tamil. The HMK further demanded immediate arrest of the show’s host Kamal Haasan and other participants.
The HMK alleged that the show is damaging Tamil culture and further said that the participants are mouthing obscene statements and are going 75 per cent nude while on the show. The HMK sought an immediate arrest of Oviya, Namitha, Ganja Karuppu and Harathi among other participants.
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?
- Allu Arjun turns down Tamil director’s film
- Vikram, Prabhas donate for Kerala flood victims
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film