Whenever a star hero’s film releases, diehard fans create a lot of hype and hungama by arranging midnight and benefit shows across the Twin Telugu States. Often, the ticket rates of these special shows touch Rs.1,500 per ticket and it leads to severe criticism.
On the eve of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest release, Katamarayudu, a few fraudsters in the guise of Pawan Kalyan fans tricked several gullible Pawan fans in Nellore by selling the benefit show tickets in black and charging hundreds and thousands of rupees.
Quickly acting on this menace, Nellore Pawan Kalyan fans association’s leader K.Venkateswarlu filed a complaint with the DSP Venkatramudu, requesting him to take necessary action against the black marketeers. Venkateswarlu lamented that real fans could not get tickets due to this black marketing.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas