Over the past couple of years, star Tamil director Gautham Menon has been planning to make an ambitious m2 ovie, starring four leading stars from all the four film industries down South and made in four major South Indian languages.
According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles, Gautham Menon has roped in top Malayalam actor Prithviraj and Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar, while he is still on a look out for two more actors from Telugu and Tamil film industries. On the other hand, Anushka and Tamannaah have reportedly been signed on to play the film’s leading ladies.
This as-yet-untitled movie is said to be a modern take on friendship of four friends who go on a trip to the US. AR Rahman will compose the music for this high budget movie.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections