It is a known fact that Maruthi will direct Naga Chaitanya in his new film. The film is currently in its pre-production stage and the latest we hear is that the makers have put a catchy title to the film.
The update is that the film has been titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu. This is one catchy title which looks a lot of fun. Maruthi is a master craftsman who has been evoking comedies for quite some time now and this film promises to be yet another laugh riot.
Ramya Krishna will be seen as Sailaja Reddy in this film and Sitara Entertainments is the production house.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release