It is a known fact that Maruthi will direct Naga Chaitanya in his new film. The film is currently in its pre-production stage and the latest we hear is that the makers have put a catchy title to the film.
The update is that the film has been titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu. This is one catchy title which looks a lot of fun. Maruthi is a master craftsman who has been evoking comedies for quite some time now and this film promises to be yet another laugh riot.
Ramya Krishna will be seen as Sailaja Reddy in this film and Sitara Entertainments is the production house.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film